- Job title: Sales Manager
- Location: Trowbridge, Wiltshire
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Working Hours: 35 per week
- Salary Range: Competitive + Company Car Allowance + Company Mobile Phone + Company Laptop
- Closing Date: 31st Oct 2019
Airsprung Beds, the biggest division of Airsprung Group PLC, is one of the largest mattress and divan manufacturers in the UK and a leading brand in the bed sector with a sizeable share of the UK market. We supply most of the key retailers and are geared to servicing the growing digital market offering innovative product formats and Direct Home Delivery.
What will you be doing as Sales Manager?
Working as part of the Trade Sector team, and reporting to the Senior Trade Planning Manager, you will be responsible for the smooth management of a key account, along with a few smaller ones. The key account is significant to the business and therefore you must have the drive, motivation and ability to build a robust relationship with the customer, whist ensuring that the smaller accounts are not neglected and are as equally valued.
As well as managing and developing the existing accounts, you will be responsible for the negotiation, ranging and implementation of new business. Your performance will be measured against sales, account profitability and general account management.
Main duties will include, but are not limited to:-
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Visiting customers to manage new and existing business (driving licence essential)
- Developing the brand pages for retail catalogues and websites, this will include responsibilities for photography, copy and layout
- Forecasting sales for production and planning purposes
- Leading working parties for new product introductions
- Ad-hoc duties as required
Who are we looking for?
The required skills and competencies for this role are, but not limited to:
- Proven experience of sales or sales administration
- A consumer goods background
- Commercial understanding
- Must be results driven with a positive outlook
- Excellent communication skills in person, email and on the phone
- The ability to build and maintain strong and successful relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- A clear focus with good attention to detail.
- Good numeracy and computer literacy.
- Must be self motivated and able to motivate others.
- A calm, sensible and methodical approach to your work is essential.
- Flexibility is vital for this role. The job may require occasional overnight stays.
- A driving licence is mandatory for this role
Due to the broad requirements of the role a good level of experience is necessary, however we will consider applications from candidates who can demonstrate a strong background of relevant skills and the ability to work effectively with a demanding workload.
What do we offer in return?
- Competitive salary
- Company car allowance
- Company mobile phone
- Company laptop
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Enhanced sick pay scheme
- Company Death Benefit (after one years continuous employment)
- Free parking on site
Don’t see a vacancy that suits you?
We are often looking for skilled people with furniture manufacturing experience. If you don’t see a suitable vacancy listed but feel your skills and experience would benefit our business please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com or print an application form here
- Telephone: 01225 754411
- All recruitment enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org