Customer Services Administrator
- Job title: Customer Services Administrator
- Location: Trowbridge, Wiltshire
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Working Hours: 08:30-17:00 Monday - Friday
- Salary Range: Competitive
- Closing Date: 8th Aug 2019
Airsprung Beds is the biggest division of Airsprung Group PLC. We are a leading brand in the bed sector with a sizeable share of the UK market supplying most of the key retailers. We are one of largest mattress and divan manufacturers in the UK and we are geared to servicing the growing digital market offering innovative product formats and Direct Home Delivery.
We are currently recruiting for a full time and permanent Customer Services Administrator to join our team.
Answering queries primarily by phone and email, you will be delivering the highest quality of customer service that exceeds our customers’ expectations. You will be customer focused, with a professional attitude and understand the importance of responding to queries in a timely manner. You will have your own responsibilities but must be able to work as part of a team.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:-
• Being a first point of contact with customer enquiries and complaints on the telephone, email and, on occasion, in person.
• Seeing through a customer query or complaint to a satisfactory conclusion, escalating where necessary.
• Liaising with all levels of stakeholders across the business, which may include going into our onsite factory.
• Data inputting of sales orders
• Responsibility for customer accounts
• Generating customer order labels from pre-loaded templates.
• Experience of working in a customer service environment
• Professional manner when dealing with customers, either verbally or written.
• Ability to adapt and cope with the ever changing and dynamic needs of our customers.
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
• Computer literate
• Excellent time management skills, including the ability to meet deadlines.
Don’t see a vacancy that suits you?
We are often looking for skilled people with furniture manufacturing experience. If you don’t see a suitable vacancy listed but feel your skills and experience would benefit our business please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or print an application form here
- Telephone: 01225 754411
- All recruitment enquiries: email@example.com